Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Quiet around the house . . .

It is quiet here this week.  None of the boys are home, so it is just John and me!

Matt has just finished a week at Apollo Bay Beach Mission, and is now (I expect) chilling out with Amy and her family, before they come home on the weekend.
Daniel is leading at Mill Valley Ranch again this week. I wonder if he is getting any sleep?
Nathan is house sitting . . . looking after a couple of little dogs that like to try and escape!!

It was kinda strange sitting down to a roast dinner for two tonight (I had to cook it as the freezer had defrosted - but that is a whole 'nother story!!).  The upside is . . . John and I both have a roast dinner for lunch tomorrow as well :)

Well, that is all for me tonight.
I  am half watching "The Commander" on tv, checking out photos on facebook, typing on this blog, and trying to read my new photography magazines.  Might be time to go to bed and read the magazines . . . after I finish my coffee and tiramisu dessert :)

Cheers
Judy XX

No comments: