Thursday, May 31, 2007
The cards use:
SU Cardstock - Sahara Sand; More Mustard; Not Quite Navy
CM Cardstock - print from the Shades of Amber
SU Stamps - words: Happy Harmony; flowers: Petal Prints
SU slit punch
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - swirls
Some of the answers are easy:
- My loving and understanding husband - he knows who I really am, and loves me just the same.
- My three wonderful boys - I love being the mother of teenage boys, they are fun and keep you on your toes.
- My horses - there is nothing better than going out into the paddock and talking to them, especially Angel, our new baby . . . or taking Cricket for a ride in the bush - changes a sad day into a happy one!
- My dogs - sometimes I wonder why we have three, but I love how they greet you at the door, or when you arrive home after being out.
- My cat - I was not really a cat person, but Midnight is not really a cat!
- My friends - the ones who understand me, and care about what I am going through . . . you know who you are!
Then it gets a little harder, what are some of the little things that make me happy, or bring a smile to my face?
- The smell of the bush, after the rain on a parched and dry land
- The sound of the rain, on our tin roof
- A rainbow in the sky
- The smell of coffee . . . and then the taste of a good brewed coffee
- An unexpected parcel in the mail, from a friend, who just wanted to say hi, and bring a smile
- Sharing a good laugh - with John, or the boys, or a friend.
- Shoes - I love shoes
- A good book - one that you can get lost in
I am sure there are others . . . I guess some make me really happy, and others just bring a smile to my face, but in the end, the result is the same . . . the spirits are lifted and the heart is lighter.